“I suspect some Muslims think they have an iron-clad alibi in life. They feel they can do any foolish thing they want, and when things don’t turn out right, they can always blame it on God. And don’t think it is only the Muslims who do that.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote - 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote - 154]
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- No Fool Could Be More Dangerous Than an Ignorant Fool [Quote - 219]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- What God Do Muslims Worship?
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- A Formula for Success
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Choosing Allah
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part One
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Do They Even Know What Islam Is?
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote - 48]
- Is There, or Is There Not, A God- That Is the Question! [Quote - 50]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote - 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote - 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote - 55]
- God Opens All Kinds of Doors for People [Quote - 56]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote - 69]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote - 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- How Much of Muslim Leadership Do You Think Is “Sold Out”? [Quote - 120]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Shakespeare Said 'What Is in a Name?’ Let Us Find Out [Quote - 137]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- How Islam and Muslims Absolved Jews of the False Charge of Christ Killing [Quote - 145]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote - 161]
- Love God? Learn to Seek and Love Truth First! [Quote - 164]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote - 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote - 231]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote - 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Partnering with God [Quote - 244]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- [My Log -10] Tyrants in Muslim World
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote - 275]
- Asking God for Help [Quote - 297]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Time to Talk Shari’ah: A Biblical Judaeo-Christian Tradition
- What Muslims Do [Quote - 361]
- Shaitan and Muslims [Quote - 373]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote - 402]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote - 461]
- Eid Mubarak! - Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Speaking Is the Least You Can Do [Quote - 489]
- British Muslim Converts [Quote - 492]
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- Care and Caution [Quote - 529]
- The Games Muslims Seem to Play [Quote - 531]
- A World Day of God Response
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- Playing Games with Allah's Deen!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
- Clueless Muslims, Clueless World!
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]