"Allah made people to work for him.
Allah says to them: Work for me; that is why I made you; and I will take care of all your needs.
Most people seem to flip this proposition on its head. They seem to say: OK, I am going to spend all my time, and all my energy, and all my resources working for myself and my family.
And then, when I get a little bit of free time, once a week or once a year, maybe, or once in a lifetime, I will spend that time working for Allah.
And then everyone complains -- and that includes the Muslims -- that the world is the way it is."
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote - 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- [Still Working for Allah - Book] Contents Page
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote - 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote - 334]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote - 479]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote - 583]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote - 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote - 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West --
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote - 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote - 968]
- Making the Voice of the Qur'an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah