It is not that anything is wrong with Muslims. It is just that much of their leadership sold out and the poor sops don’t even know it.
- Not Much of a Choice between a Tyrant and a Fool as a Leader [Quote - 121]
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Islam and Muslims in Beautiful Caribbean
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Your Leadership Is a Reflection of You [Quote - 238]
- [My Log -10] Tyrants in Muslim World
- Keep Each Other Fired Up! [Quote - 355]
- What Muslims Do [Quote - 361]
- Shaitan and Muslims [Quote - 373]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Leadership in Islam [Quote - 387]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote - 402]
- To Would-be Muslim Leaders, a Reminder about Life after Death [Quote - 454]
- Islam Is All About Discipline -- and Leadership [Quote - 467]
- HOW MYOPIC AND SELF-CENTERED CAN WE GET [Quote - 471]
- British Muslim Converts [Quote - 492]
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- Care and Caution [Quote - 529]
- The Games Muslims Seem to Play [Quote - 531]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- Salaat vs. Life: A Most Delicate Post [Quote - 610]
- Mosque Managers: How Many Good Muslims End Up [Quote - 639]
- How Islamic Discipline Works in Everyday Life
- Leadership in Islam [Quote - 693]
- Clueless Muslims, Clueless World!
- As Martin Niemoller Would Put It -- Perhaps!
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Life in Coronavirus Times:
A Message to the Community [Quote – 1008]