Here Is Some of What Islam Gave the World
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time!
Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It --
And which One Does Not?)
- Islam gave the world Democracy.
- Islam gave the world “Religion” without Priests.
- Islam gave the world Female Liberation.
- Islam gave the world Universal Education.
- Islam gave the world a Culture of Cleanliness.
- Islam gave the world Interest-Free Lending.
- Islam gave the world Perfect Human Equality.
- Islam gave women a share of their Family Inheritance.
What did I leave out? Did I leave out anything?
No? I did not leave out anything? Great, Mashallah!
Now, let me see if I can restate some of these same things a bit differently.
- Islam abolished Kingship.
- Islam abolished Priesthood.
- Islam abolished Illiteracy.
- Islam abolished Usury and Interest.
- Islam abolished Female Bondage.
- Islam abolished Gender Discrimination.
- Islam abolished Racism and Sexism.
It is time, don’t you think, the world recognized the debt it owes Islam?