Here Is Our Job Cut Out for Us!
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time!
Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It --
And which One Does Not?)
We were all created as human beings and placed here on this earth for one simple thing:
To do Allah's work on his earth.
Wa Maa Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa Illaa Li-Ya'budoon!
One small way in which we all can do that work, Allah's work on Allah's earth, is:
(1) To continue to produce the kind of audio and print literature Allah is enabling us to do, and do so with the greatest diligence and dedication, and seeking to adhere to the best and highest traditions and standards of excellence reached by truly competent professionals throughout Allah's world, regardless of whether they are Muslim or not.
(2) To distribute that literature worldwide, to everyone everywhere, in every nook and cranny of Allah's earth, to both Muslim and non-Muslim, and try to do so working day and night, and using every means and method necessary and available to us within the universally recognized and accepted bounds and parameters of nicety, honesty, integrity, decency, morality and legality.
(3) To consider this work of preparing and distributing our literature as part of taking the Qur'an to every home and heart that needs it -- and which one does not?
(4) To do this work of Literature Preparation and Distribution with the greatest sincerity for Allah, and with the greatest love and respect for Allah's creation, The People, regardless of whether the people we seek to serve, and help, and reach out are Muslim or non-Muslim, rich or poor, black or white, male or female, domestic or foreign, citizen or alien.
(5) And to do this work of Literature Preparation and Distribution without any hope or expectation of any reward or recognition or compensation or praise or commendation or kindness of any kind from anyone other than Allah Almighty.
Should we succeed in doing this, we should not be surprised if we hear voices from Ghayib saying Salaam to us, and Allah's sundry creation, right here on earth, offering us greetings and wishing us well, provided we would have the ability to hear them.
Visit the blessed words of Sayyidinaa Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam:
"Angels will shake hands with you!"