"What many people don’t understand is that when God seems to close one door for you, he may open a thousand other doors." (Dr. Pasha)
- What God Do Muslims Worship?
- Allah's Boundaries: What a Glorious Concept!
- Do They Even Know What Islam Is?
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote - 48]
- Is There, or Is There Not, A God- That Is the Question! [Quote - 50]
- Who Really Made This World: God or You? [Quote - 67]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote - 69]
- Ask Not What God Can Give, Ask What It Is That You Can Really Ask of God [Quote - 102]
- Hope Haunts Eternal a Human Heart Unable to Cope with Reality [Quote - 112]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- How Islam and Muslims Absolved Jews of the False Charge of Christ Killing [Quote - 145]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- Love God? Learn to Seek and Love Truth First! [Quote - 164]
- A God besides God, as the Bible Calls It [Quote - 176]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Friends Like These … [Quote - 234]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Partnering with God [Quote - 244]
- Islam Is About Environment [Quote - 246]
- It Is The Shari’ah, Don’t You Know!
[Abe & Abdul - Episode 1]
- Story of the Creation of Man and of Human Greatness [Quote - 268]
- "Come Back!" Says God [Quote - 296]
- Asking God for Help - Part II [Quote - 298]
- Time to Talk Shari’ah: A Biblical Judaeo-Christian Tradition
- What Are Mountains For?
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- The Sun and the Clouds [Quote - 367]
- Dr. Pasha to his students: [Quote - 368]
- Again, Dr. Pasha to his students: [Quote - 369]
- Allah's Help Is Always Around [Quote - 371]
- Miracles in the Qur’an [Quote - 380]
- Aloneness of Working for Allah
- Speechless in God’s Universe?
Just Say: “Alhamdu Lillah!” [Quote - 579]
- When Allah Has Issues with People [Quote - 611]
- The Way Allah Does Things [Quote - 632]
- Sometimes It Is a Trickle, Sometimes It Is a Flood! [Quote - 633]
- Got Worries? Don't Worry: We Got Solutions!
- Hope amidst All This Pain and Hurt?
But That Is the Way to Go -- If You Are a Muslim! [Quote - 673]
- Encouragement! [Quote - 675]
- Nature of Islam
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!