I do not count my Blessings. Or anyone else's. Never did. Never got into the habit.
I always thought the angels -- and there is a whole bunch of them everywhere, and at every juncture in your life, monitoring and recording every moment and everything you say and do -- would do a better job of it than I ever could.
So, I always told myself:
Alright Mr! Stop worrying about the Blessings. Just get on with your job. Do what you have to do, and the rest will follow with that most amazing preciseness, certainty and predictability with which God Almighty has packed his universe.
But today, encouraged by some new comments from an old friend, I thought I will send out some Special Blessings -- of course, I have no idea what "Special Blessings" are -- in the direction of all those wonderful people who visit IslamicSolutions.Com and read any of the articles or listen to any of the tapes.
And then react to those articles and tapes in their own hearts and minds.
And then go on to comment on them in whatever manner or form or fashion, using whatever forum or platform or venue that may be available to them.
Including sending us e-mails, using our e-mail address that is right there on IslamicSolutions.Com: DrSyedPasha@Aol.Com.
So, I say to them:
May Allah bless you:
1. For visiting IslamicSolutions.Com.
2. And for reading any of the articles therein.
3. And for listening to any of the tapes.
3. And for registering and absorbing some of the material and meaning in those articles and tapes.
4. And for reacting in your own heart and mind to what you read or listened to.
5. And then for going on to comment on what you read, and what you heard, to whomever you could, using whatever avenue or platform or opportunity may be available to you.
For, that is Islam!
For, Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, says what I am paraphrasing here:
"Those of you who happen to be here right now,
let them convey this message and this material
to those who are not present here at this time."
If I recall right, the blessed words of Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, were:
Fal-Yuballigh Ashshaahid Al-Ghaa-ib!
5. And a whole bunch of Super-Special Blessings -- again, no idea what they are -- also, for your reactions and comments appearing to be genuine and coming from the heart as they say.
That is a lot of blessings if you ask me. But I was never good at counting blessings.
I just got on with the job at hand. And did my duty -- to the best of my ability.