If a tiny band of Muslims cannot work together as a team for the achievement of our common goals, under a leadership that we ourselves elected and put in place, following a program we wholeheartedly approve and support, then, we should be very afraid to bring the sacred and blessed name of Allah to our lips.
Even the Bible makes this clear as the Commandment (Exodus I think) clearly states:
Thou shalt not take the name of thy God in vain!
So, let us all make Tawubah and get on with the job of Working for Allah with renewed commitment, vigor and sincerity.
And trying seriously not to use Allah’s name in vain — to cover up our failings and shortcomings.
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote – 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote – 143]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote – 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote – 193]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote – 195]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- Guidance Comes from God – So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote – 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote – 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote – 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote – 213]
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote – 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote – 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote – 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote – 259]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote – 285]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote – 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote – 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote – 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote – 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote – 333]
- Working for Allah – in the West
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote – 347]
- Helping Allah
- What about Non-Muslims?
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah’s Help Is Always There!
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote – 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote – 392]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote – 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote – 427]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life’s Challenges [Quote – 458]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote – 462]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote – 475]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote – 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote – 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote – 552]
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote – 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote – 575]
- Our Target [Quote – 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur’an:
“Working with Others!” [Quote – 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote – 582]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote – 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote – 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote – 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series — Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote – 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Islam Is Doing What We All Must! [Quote – 1092]