“Education without character is at best a waste and at worst quite possibly a pretty dangerous thing.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote – 117]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Islam Is All about Character and Integrity [Quote – 326]
- Remember Smile? Muslims Invented That Too! [Quote – 384]
- What Is Character?
- Character — In and Outside Islam
- “But” and “Ultimately”: Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote – 619]
- Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Sessions – Lesson: 23 – Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither American Muslims?
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote – 10]
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part One
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote – 19]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote – 37]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote – 43]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote – 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote – 55]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote – 69]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote – 118]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote – 123]
- Societies that Fail to Educate Their Women, Live Only Half-Lives [Quote – 125]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote – 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote – 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote – 146]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Ramadan Renovates the Human Spirit – and the Human Body, Mind and Soul [Quote – 149]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote – 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote – 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote – 161]
- In Islam, Love of Knowledge Is Love of God [Quote – 163]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote – 199]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Education Is the Virtue Islam Came in the World to Promote [Quote – 225]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote – 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- [Chapter 22] Interpersonal Relations: A Question of Character – Makarim Akhlaq
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote – 275]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- Nothing but the Best [Quote – 327]
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Graduating Season
- World of Day of Education
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Dumb and Dumber [Quote – 406]
- A Question about Zakat — Or Is It Two? [Quote – 409]
- Dr. Pasha to Graduates 2013 [Quote – 432]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Islam vs. Jaahiliyyat [Quote – 486]
- A World Day of God Response
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- My Islam Wears a Three-Piece Suit
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote – 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote – 884]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Moral Dichotomies, Or Values, Or Moral Guidelines Or
Simply an Academic Moral Compass
- Our Commercialized Education System [Quote – 1029]
- Three Languages Every Muslim Must Master:
Arabic, Mathematics, Mother Tongue
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]