"Qur’an says Islam is all about Education.
Allah defines Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam’s, mission on earth as Education.
Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, said, all he was is an Educator.
Innamaa bu’ithtu mu’alliman is how he put it.
So, no matter how you look at it, Education is everything in and about Islam.
And Education also is the key to everything good and wonderful in this world.
And yet Education is Muslims’ Missing Link to reality, to Islam and to God.
And even now, after the passage of a millennium and a half to the arrival of Islam on earth, Muslims worry about everything except Education.
And they are among the least educated people in the world.
Who but Muslims can do something like that and get away with it?" (Dr. Pasha)
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- World of Day of Education
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
- Pursuing a Couple of Projects All My Life
- Islam Gave the World Monotheism and Education
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote - 10]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote - 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote - 38]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote - 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote - 54]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote - 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote - 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote - 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote - 161]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote - 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- No Fool Could Be More Dangerous Than an Ignorant Fool [Quote - 219]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote - 231]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote - 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote - 275]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- Islam Is Education [Quote - 360]
- Islam Is Project Management
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote - 461]
- Eid Mubarak! - Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 482]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- Scholars Are Kings in Islam
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- A True Saying [Quote - 800]
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote - 884]
- The Prophet Who Taught the World How to Read and Write, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam! [Quote - 885]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- Our Commercialized Education System [Quote – 1029]
- Three Languages Every Muslim Must Master:
Arabic, Mathematics, Mother Tongue
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]