“The following saying is proof that Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, is truly a prophet and messenger of God, just as he claimed.
He says: A single learned individual is harder for the Devil to deal with than a 1000 pious people totally devoted to worship and penance.
And then he says: “I was only sent as an educator.”
What a miracle that statement is in and of itself.
But then consider the fact that all this was happening in early 7th Century!
Well, that is what real miracles are made of, in case you really wanted to know.” (Dr. Pasha)
- The Pope and the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- “Mutual Aggression”: Human Nature and the Need for Divine Guidance
- Did You Say “Christian Islam”? Sorry, Does Not Compute!
- The Prophet Who Gave the World Education, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam [Quote - 302]
- Real vs. Bogus Miracles
- Islam Gave the World Monotheism and Education
- You Must Read That Book!
- Dr. Pasha’s Qur’an Scale
- You Must Know This Man!
- Muhammad: The Living Miracle of Peace and Blessings - Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- Pasha Hour International: Live from America! December 18, 2007
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Remembering the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- Islam Is All about Communication
- The Miracle of the "Unlettered Man" in the Bible
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Some Core Concepts in Islam - Part III
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Reflections on Islam
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote - 19]
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote - 22]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote - 69]
- If Only He Had Claimed to Be God or Son of God! [Quote - 84]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote - 123]
- Societies that Fail to Educate Their Women, Live Only Half-Lives [Quote - 125]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam and Encyclopaedia Britannica [Quote - 147]
- Four Different Voices, but One Eternal and Immutable Message: No God but God [Quote - 158]
- In Islam, Love of Knowledge Is Love of God [Quote - 163]
- The Eternal Flame of Truth Sets Alight Many a Heart in All Ages [Quote - 169]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- The Devil Seeks Out Good People to Mislead and to Destroy [Quote - 224]
- Real-Time Miracles of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 228]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- Connecting the Dots [Quote - 251]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote - 265]
- So, You Are Not a Muslim Yet?
- What Number God?
- How Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, Changed the World
- Graduating Season
- World of Day of Education
- What Payaam are We Talking About?
- Work and Worship in Islam [Quote - 359]
- Interdependence of Deen and Dunya [Quote - 364]
- Not Just Your God, or Qur’an, or Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, But Everybody’s!
- Shaitan and Muslims [Quote - 373]
- The Right and Wrong Kind of Parties [Quote - 391]
- Rahmaan and Rahmat: What else could you possibly want? [Quote - 407]
- The Reason Why God Does What He Does [Quote - 411]
- Qur'an and Hadith Is All You Have in This World [Quote - 420]
- The Real Original Sin
- Dr. Pasha to Graduates 2013 [Quote - 432]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 482]
- Dr. Pasha to Muslims [Quote - 483]
- Pasha Hour International of Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Tell Them We Are Patriots [Quote - 532]
- Here Is Some of What Islam Gave the World
- Islam Is Asking Questions [Quote - 559]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Among Fundamental Human Needs: Health and Education
- A True Islamic Calculus for Human Life on Earth [Quote - 593]
- Shaitan's Many Ways [Quote - 609]
- Shaitan and the Qur'an [Quote - 612]
- Light of the World [Quote - 614]
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
- Kaana Yakoonu Fee Mihnati Ahlih!
- How Little We Know or Understand Shaitan!
- Here Maybe Why They Hate Dr. Zakir Naik?
- Iblees and His Ilk [Quote - 735]
- Should the Pope Apologize?
- Who Is Using Us? [Quote - 785]
- Devil Is a Smart Investor [Quote - 801]
- Working for Allah:
Paucity in the midst of Plenty [Quote - 844]
- Pursuing a Couple of Projects All My Life
- The Prophet Who Taught the World How to Read and Write, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam! [Quote - 885]
- The Devil Seeks Out Good People to Mislead and to Destroy [Quote - 889]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- Moral Dichotomies, Or Values, Or Moral Guidelines Or
Simply an Academic Moral Compass
- Our Commercialized Education System [Quote – 1029]
- Assignment: Zulm [Quote – 1032]
- Three Languages Every Muslim Must Master:
Arabic, Mathematics, Mother Tongue
- Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, Prior to Bi'that [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!