Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions -- Lesson 48
God’s Own Language Arabic,
Written and Read in God’s Own Arabic Script:
As Long as This World Lasts --
Read Every Word Carefully!
- Islam came to change the world, and it did.
- Islam changed the world as profoundly and as completely as the world could ever be changed. And Islam changed the world as the world has never been changed before or since.
- And, in that world, Islam changed individuals, institutions and societies.
- And, in doing so, Islam changed Human Thought, Language, Culture, and practically everything else. Forever, and ever and ever.
- What Islam brought to the world was nothing short of a Revolution from Day One.
- And it was, without a doubt, the most complete, comprehensive, sweeping and powerful sociopolitical, economic and cultural Transformation of a People, Place, Culture, Nation or Society on Earth.
When Allah created Human Beings, and commanded Angels to do Sajdah before them, he said he was appointing a Manager on Earth.
Fil Ardi Khalifah!
- With the advent of Islam in the World, in its Final Phase and Form, at the hands of Sayyidina Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, in the barren deserts of Arabia -- Bi-Waadin Ghaiyri Dhi Dhar’in, as the Qur’an puts it -- Allah’s Managers, Human Beings, established Allah’s Kingdom on Earth as thoroughly and completely as it could ever be done.
- The Revolution Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, unleashed upon God’s Earth, over 1400 years ago, was a Revolution of Love and Mercy and Kindness and Compassion.
- And it was a Revolution of Liberty, Equality and Justice for All.
And it was a Social, Moral, Legal and Political Transformation whose Battle Cry for Human Equality was:
“If Fatimah, the beloved daughter of Muhammad,
Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, were to commit a crime,
she would be given the same punishment as anyone else,
regardless of who she was, or whose daughter she was.”
- God’s Earth never saw anything like it before or since.
- And it was a Transformation that took Human Beings to the highest reaches of their Humanity, where they could be Eye-to-Eye with the Angels.
- Qur’an was the Playbook, the Working Manual, for that Revolution.
- As the Qur’an remains, now and forever, the Playbook and the Working Manual for any and all future Moral, Social and Cultural Revolutions that derive their sustenance and energy from that Revolution that Allah’s Rasul, Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, launched into this world.
- And that Qur’an was, as it is to this day, and as it shall be forever, in God’s Own Language Arabic.
- Written in God’s Own Arabic Script.
- And Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, was the unquestioned Leader of that Revolution.
- As Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, will also be the unquestioned Leader of all Present and Future Revolutions, for as long as the world lasts, that draw their inspiration and guidance from that most amazingly complete and Humane of all Revolutions.
- A Revolution, once again, of Mercy and Love and Compassion and Justice on the one hand, and a Revolution of Human Liberty and Equality on the other hand.
- And God’s Own Arabic Language, written and read in its own original Divine Arabic Script, will remain the Foundation and Lodestar of that Revolution for as long the World Lasts.
- And Beyond.
- And that Divine Language Arabic, and its Original Divine Arabic Script, will be learned and taught, and enjoyed and cherished, by all those who Love God and Love God’s Creation.
- They are the ones who would have fulfilled their Covenant of Being Allah’s Slaves, as well as their Commitment of Being Allah’s Managers on Earth.