Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions — Lesson 31
New Texts Added to the List of Old Texts
- Please learn, recite and memorize the following Textbook Titles.
- No Transliteration under any condition, except for the purposes I am using here. For us to communicate among ourselves and to post on IslamicSolutions.com.
- Stare at the Text for as long as you can. Train your Eyes to get used to the Text. Your Brain will follow, Inshallah. For, the Human Brain will physically alter and restructure itself to meet your needs and serve the purposes you direct it to.
- Start with any book you can easily lay your hands on.
- Start collecting books as you go along. Build a Library of Qur’an and Hadith books.
- Again, say things loud and clear. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You are teaching and shaping your Brain to do new tricks. You need to put it through the Exercise, the Drill.
- Learn the Culture of Sports: Practice, practice, practice. And know and understand that Sports — done right of course, like everything else — is Islam. Ask me if you need to know more on this subject.
- Know and understand that these texts are the finest and highest form of Arabic Language and Culture in Existence.
- And these Textbooks are part of Hablullah in your Aalam Ash-Shahaadah (The World You See and Perceive) which connects you to Aalam Al-Ghayib (The World You Do Not See or Perceive).
They connect the Makhlooq (The Created) with the Khaaliq (The Creator). And in short, they connect you to your Rabb, Rabbul Aalameen, Allah, Subhanahu wa Ta’ala.
B. Textbook Titles
- Qur’an Karim — Mushaf. Preferably, Taj Company print. Clear handwritten Script.
- Qur’an.Com on Internet seems to use pretty much the same Script.
- Arba-‘een Hadith— 40 Hadith by Nawawi.
- Sihaah Sittah: Bukhari
- Sihaah Sittah: Muslim
- Riyaadus Saaliheen
- Mishkaatul Masaabeeh
- Musnad Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal
- Muatta Imam Malik
- Bulooghul Maram.