Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions — Class 30
(a) Find and Document Pronouns
(b) Find and Document Verbs
- Pick up copy of Mushaf with large clear Script.
- For Hard Copy — preferable — use Taj Company hand written Script. Absolutely the best.
- When handling Hard Copy Mushaf, make sure you have Wudu.
- For Internet, Qur’an.Com seems to be very good, Allah bless them, and guide them and help them.
- For Internet Qur’an reading, Wudu is not required. Still, Wudu may be preferred when you are reading Qur’an on the Internet. Wudu is a Preferred Condition for Muslims for all times and for all occasions. Especially, where Qur’an — as well as Hadith — is concerned.
- Find Surah Ash-Shams: Wash-Shamsi wa Duhaaha.
- Carefully read Surah Ash-Shams word by word, letter by letter, as many times as you can. Try and run your Index Finger under the Script if you can.
- Make sure all your readings are Loud and Clear.
- Read as if you are reading it for Allah, Subhanahu wa Ta’ala; and he is in front of you; and he is listening to you.
- There is no other way to read the Qur’an.
- Individually Identify every single Pronoun you find.
- Write your Pronoun Find down in Large Note book or Ledger.
- Figure out if your Pronoun Find refers to one or two or more.
- Figure out if your Pronoun Find refers to male or female.
- Individually Identify every single verb you can find.
- Write it down in a Large Notebook or Ledger.
- Figure out if your Verb Find is Three, Four or Five Letters.
- Figure out if your Verb Find is Past or Present-Future.
- Figure out if your Verb Find refers to Male or to Female.
- Then, do a great big Sajdah Shukr, thanking Allah for enabling you to do all this.
- Then, if you care, and if you still have some energy left, make Du’a for my Parents and Ancestors and for my Family and Children.