“If you need it, we will find it; if it is broken, we will fix it.” (Dr. Pasha)
- God Opens All Kinds of Doors for People [Quote – 56]
- Hope Haunts Eternal a Human Heart Unable to Cope with Reality [Quote – 112]
- Friends Like These … [Quote – 234]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- “Come Back!” Says God [Quote – 296]
- Asking God for Help – Part II [Quote – 298]
- What Are Mountains For?
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- The Sun and the Clouds [Quote – 367]
- Again, Dr. Pasha to his students: [Quote – 369]
- Allah’s Help Is Always Around [Quote – 371]
- Miracles in the Qur’an [Quote – 380]
- Aloneness of Working for Allah
- Speechless in God’s Universe?
Just Say: “Alhamdu Lillah!” [Quote – 579]
- When Allah Has Issues with People [Quote – 611]
- The Way Allah Does Things [Quote – 632]
- Sometimes It Is a Trickle, Sometimes It Is a Flood! [Quote – 633]
- Got Worries? Don’t Worry: We Got Solutions!
- Hope amidst All This Pain and Hurt?
But That Is the Way to Go — If You Are a Muslim! [Quote – 673]
- Encouragement! [Quote – 675]
- Nature of Islam
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!