“Many Muslims hide in Islam from Islam. They would rather sit in mosques and roll the rosary, which is not what Islam wants them to do all the time, than be out on the streets helping or educating people, which is what Islam really wants them to do as much as they can.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK – The Case of Halifax
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote – 22]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- In Islam, Love of Knowledge Is Love of God [Quote – 163]
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Crime in Trinidad – An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote – 10]
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part One
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote – 19]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote – 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote – 38]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote – 51]
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote – 52]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote – 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote – 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote – 55]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote – 60]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote – 69]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote – 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote – 118]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote – 122]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote – 123]
- Societies that Fail to Educate Their Women, Live Only Half-Lives [Quote – 125]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote – 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote – 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote – 146]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote – 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote – 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote – 161]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Education Is the Virtue Islam Came in the World to Promote [Quote – 225]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- [Chapter 19] Why Are the Muslims the Way they Are?
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote – 265]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote – 275]
- The Prophet Who Gave the World Education, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam [Quote – 302]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- Graduating Season
- World of Day of Education
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Dr. Pasha to Graduates 2013 [Quote – 432]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote – 476]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote – 482]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Among Fundamental Human Needs: Health and Education
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote – 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Pursuing a Couple of Projects All My Life
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote – 884]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- Moral Dichotomies, Or Values, Or Moral Guidelines Or
Simply an Academic Moral Compass
- Assignment: Zulm [Quote – 1032]
- Three Languages Every Muslim Must Master:
Arabic, Mathematics, Mother Tongue
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]