Doing Islam is a like riding a tiger. Either you do it well -- and stay on top. Or chances are you will end up inside the belly of the beast.
No, I am not calling Islam a "beast." All I am saying is, for those of us who would play games with Islam, Islam will overcome us and crush us to dust.
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- [My Log - 9] Why They Hate Islam - and Muslims
- What Muslims Do to Muslims! [Quote - 481]
- This Eidul Adwhaa, 1434/2013, Let Us Teach the World to Say “No!” to Evil!
- Job Not Yet Done [Quote - 526]
- Purpose of Our Life in This World [Quote - 527]
- Fugitives from Justice [Quote - 528]
- Three Slogans Every Muslim Must Learn and Teach
- Do Good Muslims Know? And Do Good Muslims Care? [Quote - 618]
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- Every Man's -- and Every Woman's -- Work! [Quote - 622]
- This Hajj, Let Muslims Re-Learn the Lesson of Human Equality!
- Muslim Crisis:
Character -- As In Truth Telling! [Quote - 626]
- “Orphanizing” Islam: Don’t Do It Muslims! The Outcome Will Not Be Good!
- A Note on Our Literature
- Who Done It?
- Hope amidst All This Pain and Hurt?
But That Is the Way to Go -- If You Are a Muslim! [Quote - 673]
- Hope Supported by Action:
That Is What Islam Is All About! [Quote - 682]
- True Forgiveness Comes from Having the Power NOT to Forgive [Quote - 684]
- Orphans – Including Islam – And Other People’s Children
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
Everyone Should Make Islam Their Personal Concern! [Quote - 717]
- Muslims and Their Charge from God Almighty
- The One Thing We All Need To Do -- When We Say We Are Working for Allah -- Is To Read Our Literature!
- The One Thing We All Need To Do --
When We Say We Are Working for Allah --
Is To Read Our Literature! [Quote - 725]
- Escaping the Vengeance of the Most Powerful Avenger: How Can It Be Done?
- Being Busy with "Worldly Concerns"
Finding Time to Do "Allah's Work" [Quote - 783]
- As Martin Niemoller Would Put It -- Perhaps!
- Just a Comment,
As Some People May Say! [Quote - 880]
- Three Full Months of Genocide in Kashmir:
How the World Died a Thousand Deaths!
Right Before Our Eyes!
- Jum'ah Khutbah:
A Collective Responsibility of All Muslims
- Muslims Maybe Part of the Zulm in the World [Quote - 978]
- Islam, above All, Is about Truthfulness, Honesty and Integrity --
And It Is about Upholding the Highest Standards of Fairness and Justice [Quote - 981]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah