“To the extent Democracy implies rights, freedoms and opportunities for participation and representation for “The People,” it is from God and it embodies the essence and spirit of Islam.
Dictatorship on the other hand, any kind or type of dictatorship, whether it is a civilian or military dictatorship or a hereditary monarchy pure and simple, that limits the rights and freedoms of “The People,” and denies them opportunities for full participation and representation, is from the Devil and it represents all that is alien and hostile to Islam.” (Dr. Pasha)
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote - 205]
- Ending Tyranny … from Moses to Husain [Quote - 236]
- Thank God for America - and for Islam [Quote - 255]
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote - 303]
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Political Weather Patterns in the So-Called Middle East
- Islam Is Democracy [Quote - 300]
- Grafting Democracy onto Islam [Quote - 301]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Islam Above and Islam Below [Quote - 317]
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY — And a UK Conference Made in Heaven
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY —
Fa-Hal Antum Muslimoon?
Will You Submit?
- Pasha Hour International of Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Islam and Democracy: Real vs. Unreal [Quote - 494]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Islam Is Leadership:
How Islam Sets the World Free [Quote - 660]
- Shouldn't Someone Tell Foster Friess This?
- Learning Never Stops:
And Here Are Some Things to Learn
- But who in the World is or was Iqbal?
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Unveiling the Truth behind the Veil
- Drive-by Experts on Islam
- Remembering the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- Islam and Muslims in Beautiful Caribbean
- If You Are Muslim, You Must Vote!
- Moderation Is Just another Name for Islam [Quote - 34]
- What the King Giveth, the King Taketh Away [Quote - 70]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Denying Rights of Democracy to Islam and Muslims [Quote - 76]
- Truth Is a Fundamental Requirement for Life, Liberty and Equality [Quote - 78]
- Why Blame Machiavelli for the Darkness in Our Own Soul? [Quote - 104]
- Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me [Quote - 105]
- When Society Loses Free Media, Democracy and Islam Follow in Short Order [Quote - 114]
- Watchdog Media Are an Integral Part of Islam [Quote - 115]
- Newspaper Transition from Watchdogs to Lapdogs [Quote - 116]
- How America Was Instrumental in the Rediscovery of Islam [Quote - 132]
- Who Is Minding the American People? [Quote - 138]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote - 191]
- Islam Gave People the Right to Say “No!” - Even to God Himself [Quote - 194]
- Before Islam, Freedom of Expression Was Never a Basic Human Right [Quote - 198]
- The Amazing World of a Believer [Quote - 207]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Faith Does Not Coincide with Coercion [Quote - 250]
- Story of the Creation of Man and of Human Greatness [Quote - 268]
- Democracy in Islam [Quote - 270]
- This Eid: A New Dawn of Freedom! [Quote - 311]
- This Baqr Eid, a Wish, a Prayer [Quote - 312]
- Eid Sacrifice: Sheep for Slaughter [Quote - 313]
- Revolution the World Forgot: How Islam Saved Women
- Use and Abuse of Meetings and Committees [Quote - 316]
- Who Killed Shaikh Emad Effat?
- Time to Talk Shari’ah: A Biblical Judaeo-Christian Tradition
- Calling the Muslims Called “Islamists”
- Ikhwan Beware: Protect Your Own
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- Democracy Is Shari’ah
- Truth about Democracy [Quote - 348]
- Democracy Is Islam! [Quote - 349]
- Democracy-Islam Isomorphism
- A Call to Prayer & Fasting for Egypt
- Islamic Uprisings Herald New Islamic Millennium
- Between a Quorum and a Crowd [Quote - 403]
- Elected Government and Independent Judiciary [Quote - 440]
- Muslims Just Don't Get It, Do They? [Quote - 480]
- Islam Is Democracy, period! [Quote - 533]
- Three Slogans Every Muslim Must Learn and Teach
- Slavery vs. Freedom [Quote - 589]
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote - 604]
- Islam Is a Movement
- On This Earth Day, 2016, A Message from the Heart! What God’s Earth Needs Is Islam – Real Islam!
- Why Do We Worry So Much about Typos – And other Errors in Our Writings?
- What Islam Gave the World [Quote - 696]
- God's Greatest Gift to Humanity [Quote - 706]
- If Not Elections and Democracy,
- How Muslim Women Exercise Power in a Democracy [Quote - 768]
- A Father-and-Son Revolution:
Both in the Bible and in the Qur'an!
- Those Who Do Not Understand the World
Cannot Understand Islam!