(A) Guidelines from the United States Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 2020:
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Keep a 6-foot or 2-meter distance from the next person.
(B) Qur'an, Hadith, Islam, Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam -- roughly 650 AD:
At least five times a day:
1. Wash hands.
2. Wash forearms up to and including elbows.
3. Wash and rinse mouth and do gargling.
4. Brush teeth.
5. Wash nose and rinse nostrils.
6. Wash eyes.
7. Wash face.
8. Wipe entire head with wet hands.
We strongly urge the US Federal Government and its agencies, including the CDC, to adopt the full range of Islamic Standards of Personal Hygiene as divinely mandated protocol for protection against the plague of Coronavirus that is upon us.