“It is not Islam or Iman Muslims need more of, it is character. Just like so many others in the world do.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Ramadan Renovates the Human Spirit – and the Human Body, Mind and Soul [Quote – 149]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote – 217]
- [Chapter 22] Interpersonal Relations: A Question of Character – Makarim Akhlaq
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote – 275]
- Free Will: Solving the Puzzle [Quote – 325]
- Islam Is All about Character and Integrity [Quote – 326]
- Remember Smile? Muslims Invented That Too! [Quote – 384]
- Fall in Love with Allah [Quote – 430]
- What Is Character?
- Character — In and Outside Islam
- Character, not Aqeedah [Quote – 525]
- If Only We Had Eyes to See!
And If Only We Cared! [Quote – 627]
- What Are These Eyes For, Anyway?
- Clueless Muslims, Clueless World! [Quote – 765]
- Islam Aptitude Test (IAT):
Assignment of the Day
- Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Sessions – Lesson: 23 – Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years