Miami, Florida, USA – May 14, 2001 (6 CDs)
CD1: Working For Allah: All It Takes Is You
CD2: Working For Allah: For Allah And No One Else
CD3: Working For Allah: Necessity Of The Movement
CD4: Working For Allah: Goal Setting
CD5: Working For Allah: The Question Of Iman
CD6: Working For Allah: What Does It Mean?
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Did You Say “Christian Islam”? Sorry, Does Not Compute!
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Islam: A Quick Introduction
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote - 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- [Still Working for Allah - Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- What Number God?
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote - 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote - 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote - 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote - 479]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote - 583]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote - 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote - 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- Islam Is a Movement [Quote - 624]
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West --
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote - 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote - 968]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur'an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]