“When it comes to God, we are only limited by what we ask, not by what we receive, or what God can give.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Dhikr Allah
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- What God Do Muslims Worship?
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Allah's Boundaries: What a Glorious Concept!
- Do They Even Know What Islam Is?
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote - 48]
- Is There, or Is There Not, A God- That Is the Question! [Quote - 50]
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote - 52]
- God Opens All Kinds of Doors for People [Quote - 56]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- To Our Visitors a Ramadan Greeting - and a Prayer
- Who Really Made This World: God or You? [Quote - 67]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote - 69]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- How Islam and Muslims Absolved Jews of the False Charge of Christ Killing [Quote - 145]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- God Bless All! Eid Greeting from Dr. Pasha Eidul Fitr 1431/Ramadan 2010
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- What a Visual Miracle It Is: Muslims Worshipping God in Kaaba [Quote - 152]
- Love God? Learn to Seek and Love Truth First! [Quote - 164]
- A God besides God, as the Bible Calls It [Quote - 176]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Partnering with God [Quote - 244]
- Islam Is About Environment [Quote - 246]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- It Is The Shari’ah, Don’t You Know!
[Abe & Abdul - Episode 1]
- Story of the Creation of Man and of Human Greatness [Quote - 268]
- Asking God for Help [Quote - 297]
- Asking God for Help - Part II [Quote - 298]
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- In Line For Good News? [Quote - 324]
- Hope on the Horizon: Standing in Queue for Allah’s Blessings
- Who Is the Decider?
- Melding Our Will with Allah's [Quote - 330]
- Time to Talk Shari’ah: A Biblical Judaeo-Christian Tradition
- Knowing How to Pray [Quote - 346]
- Egypt: A Wird for Victory
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Aiming High and Dreaming Big [Quote - 372]
- Power of Prayer and Supplication
- One Thing that Should Make Everybody a Muslim:
Du'a - Asking Allah for Help and for What You Want and Need [Quote - 394]
- Making Du’a - Asking Allah for help and for what one wants and needs [Quote - 395]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- Conversations with God [Quote - 425]
- It Is All Allah – All the Way! [Quote - 443]
- Got Worries? Don't Worry: We Got Solutions!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote - 670]
- The Greatest Wealth We Can Have --
And the Stealth Weaponry We Own! [Quote - 676]
- People Reacting with Pain and Empathy to Disastrous World Events:
Is A Sign of Our Iman!
And of Our Islam!
And of General Civilized Conduct!
And of One's Basic Humanity! [Quote - 707]
- Our Du'a Is Our Bond [Quote - 726]
- For Those Working for Allah,
Some Immortal and Powerful Awuraad
from the Qur’an!
- An Important Wird for Those Working for Allah [Quote - 774]
- This Thing about Du'a
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!
- A Du'a Is Not a Du'a Unless It Is Really a Du'a! [Quote - 942]
- Prayers that God Himself Taught the World!
- Health, Wealth, Leisure,
And Whatever Other Blessings of This World You Crave! [Quote - 961]
- World Day of Prayer and Repentance [Quote - 1004]
- Qunoot Naazilah