Memorize, recite and repeat the following Wird — as often as you can and whenever you can and need to.
Helps with all kinds of difficulties and challenges. Hazrat Yunus, Alaihis Salam, read it and Allah freed him from the belly of the beast.
Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi wa Sallam, said there is no better or more powerful Du’a than this one.
- Crime in Trinidad – An Instrument of Personal Protection
- For Those Working for Allah,
Some Immortal and Powerful Awuraad
from the Qur’an!
- Dhikr Allah
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote – 52]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- To Our Visitors a Ramadan Greeting – and a Prayer
- Ask Not What God Can Give, Ask What It Is That You Can Really Ask of God [Quote – 102]
- God Bless All! Eid Greeting from Dr. Pasha Eidul Fitr 1431/Ramadan 2010
- What a Visual Miracle It Is: Muslims Worshipping God in Kaaba [Quote – 152]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Asking God for Help [Quote – 297]
- Asking God for Help – Part II [Quote – 298]
- A Du’a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur’an
- In Line For Good News? [Quote – 324]
- Hope on the Horizon: Standing in Queue for Allah’s Blessings
- Who Is the Decider?
- Melding Our Will with Allah’s [Quote – 330]
- Knowing How to Pray [Quote – 346]
- Egypt: A Wird for Victory
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Aiming High and Dreaming Big [Quote – 372]
- Power of Prayer and Supplication
- One Thing that Should Make Everybody a Muslim:
Du’a – Asking Allah for Help and for What You Want and Need [Quote – 394]
- Making Du’a – Asking Allah for help and for what one wants and needs [Quote – 395]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- Conversations with God [Quote – 425]
- It Is All Allah – All the Way! [Quote – 443]
- Got Worries? Don’t Worry: We Got Solutions!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote – 670]
- The Greatest Wealth We Can Have —
And the Stealth Weaponry We Own! [Quote – 676]
- People Reacting with Pain and Empathy to Disastrous World Events:
Is A Sign of Our Iman!
And of Our Islam!
And of General Civilized Conduct!
And of One’s Basic Humanity! [Quote – 707]
- Our Du’a Is Our Bond [Quote – 726]
- A Wird for Traffic Jams? I Don’t Know! [Quote – 775]
- This Thing about Du’a
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!
- A Du’a Is Not a Du’a Unless It Is Really a Du’a! [Quote – 942]
- Prayers that God Himself Taught the World!
- Health, Wealth, Leisure,
And Whatever Other Blessings of This World You Crave! [Quote – 961]
- World Day of Prayer and Repentance [Quote – 1004]
- Qunoot Naazilah
- What Keeps the World Safe and Going
Is Chanting God’s Name
- The Golden Pathway Between Qur’an and Hadith [Quote – 1034]