“For this year, we have fixed a new ceiling for all of us to aim at: just a trifle beyond the stars! No, the Sky is not, and never has been, the limit for those who call themselves my students.”
(Dr. Pasha: Inspired by Iqbal’s Urdu Poetry: Sitaaron Say Aagay Jahaan Awur Bhi Hayin.)
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Building a Better World [Quote – 15]
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- God Opens All Kinds of Doors for People [Quote – 56]
- Hope Haunts Eternal a Human Heart Unable to Cope with Reality [Quote – 112]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- Friends Like These … [Quote – 234]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- [Chapter 1] Disclaimers
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- “Come Back!” Says God [Quote – 296]
- Asking God for Help – Part II [Quote – 298]
- Our Goal: Best of Everything for Everyone [Quote – 338]
- What Are Mountains For?
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- The Sun and the Clouds [Quote – 367]
- Dr. Pasha to his students: [Quote – 368]
- Allah’s Help Is Always Around [Quote – 371]
- Miracles in the Qur’an [Quote – 380]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- Dr. Pasha on Quote-Unquote Method [Quote – 453]
- Job Not Yet Done [Quote – 526]
- Purpose of Our Life in This World [Quote – 527]
- Tell Them We Are Patriots [Quote – 532]
- Aloneness of Working for Allah
- Delay Has Consequences [Quote – 542]
- What Is It We Are After? [Quote – 543]
- Get Up and Change the World [Quote – 544]
- Old Audio and Print Material on www.IslamicSolutions.Com
- Speechless in God’s Universe?
Just Say: “Alhamdu Lillah!” [Quote – 579]
- Islam and Muslims in America:
What Happened and Where Do We Go from Here?
- When Allah Has Issues with People [Quote – 611]
- This Co-Worker Family of Ours
- How We Do Our Work [Quote – 623]
- Training the Co-Worker Family: Clarifying Concepts – 1
Thoughts on Human Equality and Leadership
- Training the Co-Worker Family:
Clarifying Concepts and Specifying Methods – 2
Simple Things like E-Mails
- The Way Allah Does Things [Quote – 632]
- Sometimes It Is a Trickle, Sometimes It Is a Flood! [Quote – 633]
- Got Worries? Don’t Worry: We Got Solutions!
- Hope amidst All This Pain and Hurt?
But That Is the Way to Go — If You Are a Muslim! [Quote – 673]
- Encouragement! [Quote – 675]
- Nature of Islam
- Welcoming Ramadan in the West Indies: Some Ideas and Practices
- Some Ideas for Working for Allah in Ramadan – And Beyond
- From Cuba to Japan,
Who Is Minding The Store of Islam?
- Muslims and Their Charge from God Almighty
- The One Thing We All Need To Do — When We Say We Are Working for Allah — Is To Read Our Literature!
- The One Thing We All Need To Do —
When We Say We Are Working for Allah —
Is To Read Our Literature! [Quote – 725]
- Why I Write [Quote – 727]
- Our Message and Our Method [Quote – 805]
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!