"Every Muslim worries about Wudu, or physical purity or Tahaarah, when they are about to touch or handle the Qur’an?
And they must.
But how many of us worry about our mental state of purity and cleanliness as we are about to touch or handle the Qur’an?
Does anyone think it is a question worth asking?
And then we complain the Qur’an does not open up to us or talk to us!" (Dr. Pasha)
- This Business of Washing Up: Our Way vs. God’s Way [Quote - 271]
- Cleanliness: A Requirement for Handling the Qur’an [Quote - 287]
- CoronaVirus or COVID19:
Islam to the Rescue! [Quote – 993]
- Protection from Coronavirus -- COVID19
- You Must Read That Book!
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- An English Translation of Surah Al-Faatihah
- How to Read a Translation of the Qur'an
- Some Topics Related to the Qur'an
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Statement of Purpose: Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- Discover the Qur'an - A Reality Check
- Dr. Pasha’s Qur’an Scale
- Let Us Reconnect with the Qur’an!
- Get Involved, Start the Qur’an Program in Your Area - Here is How!
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- The Simple Miracles of Islam
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- The Miracle of "You the People!"
- Muslim or Not, Read the Qur’an and Share It with Others [Quote - 08]
- Clean Living Is a Gift from God [Quote - 11]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote - 19]
- Qur’an Is the Book of Life, from the Maker of Life [Quote - 32]
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote - 48]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- How Muslims Set Asunder What God Joined Together [Quote - 63]
- Should a Committee Look into the Use of the Word “Holy” to Refer to Qur’an? [Quote - 106]
- Is It Blasphemy to Call the Qur’an Muslims’ Holy Book? [Quote - 107]
- Qur’an Has Miracles, Signs and Markers, Not Verses, But Who Is To Tell the Muslims That? [Quote - 108]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- Can Muslims, Christians and Jews Unite on the Basis of “No God but God”? [Quote - 155]
- Thomas Jefferson, the Qur’an and the Bible [Quote - 157]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Why Not Sit Down and Read the Qur’an? [Quote - 185]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Reading the Qur’an Every Day Is the Best Answer to Those Who Dishonour the Qur’an [Quote - 187]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- A Challenge to the World: At Least Now, Read the Qur’an [Quote - 190]
- What Christians and Christianity Owe Islam and Muslims - And What Everyone Should Do about It! [Quote - 192]
- The Amazing World of a Believer [Quote - 207]
- Real-Time Miracles of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 228]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- Technology beyond This World [Quote - 261]
- Islam's Gift to Humanity [Quote - 277]
- All Translations Are Paraphrases
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- Dr. Pasha Calls for World Day of Qur’an for Universal Male-Female Literacy!
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- A-Laisallahu bi-Kaafin 'Abdahu? [Quote - 418]
- Qur'an and Hadith Is All You Have in This World [Quote - 420]
- Why We Speak? [Quote - 436]
- ASM: Correct Your Error!
Dr. Pasha Calls on American Society of Microbiology to Acknowledge Debt to Qur’an – and Muslims
- Our Work: Some Reflections
- From Coronavirus to Islam:
It Is a Short Journey [Quote – 999]
- Words Matter:
And Qur'an Karim Is All Words! [Quote – 1054]