“There is a niche for niceness in every human heart! All we need to know is how to reach it!” (Dr. Pasha)
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote – 195]
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Service to Humanity Is at the Core of Loving God [Quote – 05]
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Giving a Dying Dog Water Can Be Your Passport to Paradise [Quote – 28]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote – 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote – 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Love God? Learn to Seek and Love Truth First! [Quote – 164]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote – 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 188]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote – 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- Guidance Comes from God – So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote – 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote – 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote – 211]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote – 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote – 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote – 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote – 259]
- An Oxymoron [Quote – 272]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote – 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote – 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote – 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote – 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote – 333]
- Working for Allah – in the West
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote – 347]
- What about Non-Muslims?
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah’s Help Is Always There!
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote – 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote – 392]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote – 427]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life’s Challenges [Quote – 458]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote – 462]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote – 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote – 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote – 575]
- Our Target [Quote – 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur’an:
“Working with Others!” [Quote – 580]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote – 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote – 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote – 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series — Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote – 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Islam Is Doing What We All Must! [Quote – 1092]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]