"Here is my family’s not-so-secret recipe for Islam. Siphon off all error from science. Leaven it with some serious logic and rationality, which are part of science anyway. Add a measure of commonsense. Sprinkle a dash of pragmaticity every now and then as needed. Throw in generous portions of fear of God and love of humanity. Mix it all nicely in the blender of your heart. Call it Islam and enjoy it forever. It has a shelf life of Eternity. But keep checking it for mold while you are in this world. And for freshness." (Dr. Pasha)
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Doing Good -- Randomly! [Quote - 566]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings from Dr. Pasha
- Peace, Love and Hope for Humanity! An Eid Greeting to All from Dr. Pasha and www.IslamicSolutions.com Family
- A New Year's Resolution
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings 1428/2007
- Divali, Thanksgiving, Christmas! It Is Us! It Is Us! It Is Us!
- The Real Islam [Quote - 01]
- If It Is Extreme, It Is Not Islam!
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Oh Miracle! Reciprocity of Islam and Science [Quote - 07]
- Islam Means the Very Best Way of Doing Things -- Anything [Quote - 13]
- Islam Means All that Is Good [Quote - 14]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Islam: A Quick Introduction
- Islam Is about Anger Management [Quote - 23]
- A Simple Definition of Islam [Quote - 36]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- If Modernity Means Something Good, It Has To Be Islam [Quote - 73]
- Damage Done to Islam by “Islamic” Mercenaries [Quote - 96]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Partnering with God [Quote - 244]
- Islam Is About Environment [Quote - 246]
- Islam and the World [Quote - 247]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote - 265]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- What Other Options Do Humans Have?
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- The End or the Beginning? [Quote - 502]
- Modesty, Thy Name Is Man [Quote - 507]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- A Concept Called Accountability
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Muslims Like to Hide Under Cliches!
Solution? Spell Out Things, One at a Time! [Quote – 1050]
- Islam Is Doing What We All Must! [Quote – 1092]