One of the biggest ongoing challenges before those working for Allah -- you, me and anyone else who say they are -- is this: How long will we continue on this difficult and rather lonely path of Allah's work?
Hazrat Nuh, Alaihis Salam, stayed forever.
Hazrat Ibrahim, Alaihis Salam, took every challenge and hardship life threw at him and stayed the course.
Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, never looked back, even under the severest of tests and tribulations.
Hazrat Husain, the Prophet's beloved grandson, may Allah be pleased with him, gave his life fighting for justice and liberty, rather than submit to a life of bondage and injustice.
So, the question always is, who will stay the course; who will be steadfast; and who will blink or buckle?
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote - 71]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- [Still Working for Allah - Book] Contents Page
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote - 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote - 334]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote - 479]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Talking Islam vs. Doing Islam [Quote - 503]
- Islam Is a Record That Is Played Over and Over [Quote - 504]
- Me and My Namaz [Quote - 514]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Islam Is All about Integrity in Speech and Conduct [Quote - 518]
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote - 583]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote - 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote - 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West --
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote - 736]
- Technology and Islam: The Twain Shall Never Part! [Quote - 749]
- Marrying Tech-Savvy to Deen-Savvy
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Learning Islam and Teaching Islam:
That Is What We Are Supposed To do! [Quote - 772]
- Me and Allah's Work? Really? [Quote - 867]
- A Message for Eidul Adha – Festival of Sacrifice:
What Are You Sacrificing? [Quote - 907]
- Muslims in the Service of a Rigged Academic System
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote - 968]
- Making the Voice of the Qur'an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Islam Aptitude Test (IAT):
Assignment of the Day